Industrie, founded in 1937, started its activity repairing
sock linking machines in his plant located in Turin.
In 1946 the Company started to develope and manufacture
linking machines for toe closing of childrens and mens
socks of every gauge and lateron linking machines for
In 1963 the Company register the first Patents of those
that until today is called "Rosso linking system", concerning
sock preparation and seaming process.
The Rosso system does not require skilled operator and
still today it is considered the best solution allowing
to increase production 4-5 times more comparing to the
With this new technology Rosso Industrie becomes leader
all over the world in the sector of linking machines for
socks and linking machines for knitted outwear.
In 1966 the Company moved to the new Plant in Orbassano
where are located, besides the production department also
administration, sales, research and development offices.
Rosso Industrie attends to the most important Exhibitions
in the sector all over the world and invest resources
in research and development in order continue its tradition
to offer the customers machines with best technology and
The different models of Rosso sock linking machines and
linking machines for knitted outwear are appreciated all
over the world.
Rosso Industrie cooperates with sole Agents or Distributors
in all Countries for the promotion and Sale of its machines
and technical service to the customers.